In a previous life, I attempted to play a flight sim. I’ve always wanted to be good at them, but with an ever-increasing flighty fidelity in modern sims, that dream is soaring away into the clouds. So while I’m excited about Eagle Dynamics’s newly announced DCS: P-51D Mustang, it’s tinged with melancholy that I’ll never be able to fly like a Mustang.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘DCS Ka-50 Black Shark’
By Craig Pearson on January 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- CrispinFister : “You know, it's almost as if people are deliberately taking advantage of the fact that 99% of humanity is stuck inside a massive nostalgia-circle~ or ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Zenicetus : “"The combat was almost identical the entire way through" I think that's what made me quit somewhere in the middle, after one of those big ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- kalirion : “http://groupees.~ $1 to get: Patrician IV Steam Special Edition + Rise of a Dynasty DLC (Steam) Slam Bolt Scrappers (Steam) Fairy Boom Freesia (Steam, Desura, ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- DataVortex : “You can now purchase Word Realms for $11 at http://www.wordr~” on I Put A Spell On You: Word Realms Trailer
- Hmm-Hmm. : “The thought of a company merely suggesting making a device which.. well.. monitors people who have purchased it creeps me out. I hope it tanks. ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year