For those of you that skip to the last paragraph of The Sunday Papers for a music recommendation, this whole post is nothing but a route into the aural delights of game music. The music this time isn’t Jim’s brand of 2001′s Monolith’s sneezes, nor is it my mashup nonsense. Nope, it’s the Indie Game Music Bundle 2‘s collection of soundtracks gathered together in another pay what you want bundle. For as little as a dollar, you could get some gorgeous music.
Posts Tagged ‘Deal’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- frightlever : “I'm playing on super duper hard. Not only do the guards look up, last night when I went to bed the guards jumped me with ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- frightlever : “There's a wider audience that enjoys QTE? Well that's two hundred years of evolutionary theory right out the window. QTE - why I have a ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- King_Rocket : “Aww I'm sad this is not a game based on Joss Whedon's Dollhouse” on Welcome To The Dollhouse: Daylight
- frightlever : “Oh dear. Yet again, why not just play Wurm Online?” on Garry On Crafting: Rust Open Alpha
- chuangqg1 : “1... Have a good day!I'm very glad when see your post.I quite endorse your standpoint.I will continue to attention on your blog.I affirm that the ...” on Retrospective: Planescape Torment