Sorry, sorry everyone. Just my gently trolling in the headline there, because the DRM I refer to is Rob Fearon’s Death Ray Manta. Bundle In a Box is, in fact, DRM-free. It’s a fresh bundle with a minimum price of $0.99. It also includes Armalyte, Dark Scavenger, Space Giraffe and The Wreckless. Then there are four more games for beating the average price, and a whole host of unlockable extras, which are detailed on the site. Go take a look.
Posts Tagged ‘Death Ray Manta’
By Jim Rossignol on September 15th, 2012.
By Jim Rossignol on August 3rd, 2012.
Rob “War Twat” Fearon sends word that he’s making a new game: DRM, aka Death Ray Manta. It is, as you’ll discover, a game of some principles, as well as neon alien things exploding in a closed room. It’s looking rather beautiful. There’s a trailer below. The trailer is odd.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- David Bliff : “What don't you like? It's not the easiest thing to learn but I think the game is incredibly compelling.” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- David Bliff : “Confirmed: Reus is amazing. It's definitely deeper and a little less approachable than other recent god games like From Dust. But it really is more ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Unity of Command is excellent. Even if you're the attacker in a scenario overwhelmingly in your favour, the AI ruthlessly exploits any hole in your ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- KenTWOu : “People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they’re looking forward to... Yeah, they so desperately wanted that Half-life 2 didn't get into ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update