I began today posting a spoof video of the SNES’s Mega Man, with a Portal gun. It made me smile. I end today posting a genuine video of a game where two people are remaking the original Super Mario Bros, with a Portal gun: Mari0. It made me smile much bigger. I got hold of an early version. It made me do that weird mix of smiling and frowning that Mario Bros games do, except with the bigger grins for clever portal application. They’re going to get sued into space by about fifteen different companies at once, but fortunately they don’t seem to mind.
Posts Tagged ‘definitely not Mario’
Respond to our gibber
- MeestaNob : “I think if they go away and finish Space Hulk to a high standard, then were to return in 12 months with another kickstarter campaign ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Planet9 : “Well, it's certainly more widely accepted as a pastime. But there's still a certain prejudice - most people play Die Siedler von Catan as children, ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Cinek : “Noodlefighter - Hahahaha, you obviously never worked with ANY engine what so ever if you talk garbage like that.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Planet9 : “Oh for god's sake. The guy spent a whole column explaining that he thinks current writing about board games is failing to attract a wider ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Asurmen : “I can't remember whether the servers had been merged back in August when I last played, but grunt work was perfectly possible.” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon