I began today posting a spoof video of the SNES’s Mega Man, with a Portal gun. It made me smile. I end today posting a genuine video of a game where two people are remaking the original Super Mario Bros, with a Portal gun: Mari0. It made me smile much bigger. I got hold of an early version. It made me do that weird mix of smiling and frowning that Mario Bros games do, except with the bigger grins for clever portal application. They’re going to get sued into space by about fifteen different companies at once, but fortunately they don’t seem to mind.
Posts Tagged ‘definitely not Mario’
News and things
The Sunday Papers
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
Search for clues
Respond to our gibber
- Gerbick : “Might finally get round to giving it a go once it leaves early access. Got ...” on Here Is The Last Ever Prison Architect Alpha Update
- James : “As long as they fix the performance problems going past 200 prisoners, then kudos to ...” on Here Is The Last Ever Prison Architect Alpha Update
- Uninteresting Curse File Implement : “Speaking of Amnesia Fortnight prototypes given life... Where the hell is Brazen?” on Get Your Head Around Double Fine’s New Metroidvania
- Lanfranc : “My understanding is they're going to continue with the monthly updates (next one will be ...” on Here Is The Last Ever Prison Architect Alpha Update
- Phinor : “Alpha/beta/etc. aren't really rules set in stone. Prison Architect in 2013 was more feature complete ...” on Here Is The Last Ever Prison Architect Alpha Update
A Psychogeography Of Games #3: Kerry Turner
On liminal spaces
Impressions: Corpse Of Discovery
The Design And Politics Of Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Have You Played... Fantasy General?
More pikes, less panzers
Wot I Think: Satellite Reign
When it pours
The Flare Path: More From The Web
Wargame & simulation blather
3D Card Update: AMD Fury, How Much Graphics Memory Is Enough, Nvidia's New Budget Graphics
By the Furies, it's big
Wot I Think: Pillars Of Eternity - The White March Part 1
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Why Metal Gear Solid Matters
Hot and Frightening
RPS Asks: Which Bits Of Games Would Gross You Out To Work On?
Something kinda uuuurghh
Dote Night: How To Fix Tutorials (Sort Of)
Bounty Train Is Steam-Powered FTL And I've Been Rogueing On Its Railroad
Early Access impressions
Have You Played... Counter-Strike?
The original, that is
Divinity Original Sin 2's Competitive Roleplaying And Diverging Narratives Are Boldly Inventive
The Death Of The Party
What You Need To Know About The EU LCS Summer Split To Get Through A Conversation About It
Without Looking Dazed And Confused
Cardboard Children - Witness
The Sexiest Boardgame
Do Corpses Make Darkest Dungeon Too Difficult?
Too difficult - or just too drawn-out?