NoOOoo. I’m going to sit here and play this one through to completion too, aren’t I? Hey, there’s even a level editor this time, putting me at risk of user-made levels. Demolition City 2 also throws in some kind of money system, new dynamite types, a map to chart your progression through various historical demolition zones, and features also has the same peculiarly hypnotic music. Sadly it lacks the EXPLOSION! graphic of the original game, and can therefore been seen as an over-ambitious sequel that forgot its roots. Or something.
Posts Tagged ‘demolition city 2’
By Jim Rossignol on October 12th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- phandango : “I guess said games were the ones with the biggest budgets... there were plenty of other genres shown, just they can't really create the same ...” on What Good Can Games Do? Games For Good
- amateurviking : “Aw bumcakes. I've been playing BG co-op with 4 friends once a week for the last year and a bit (we're about a third of ...” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- Giuseppe : “Ah, yeah, great thinking!” on Yikes: Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Pulled, BGII On Hold
- Teovald : “I don't think it is the case here. I think that the delta commander looks like shit and largely prefer the other, lower tiers, designs. ...” on Walletary Annihilation: Planetary Annihilation Early Access
- Cinek : “You do realize that every campagin from these "shooting, shooter, guns, dogs, shooting" is made under the excuse of a "personal story" ? Games are ...” on What Good Can Games Do? Games For Good