Is it a puzzle game? Is it a platformer? Why PixelJunk Eden is a bit of both, even if it hides it under the sort of abstract silliness that makes it impossible to describe in a precis. I’ve rewritten this intro three times already, and still haven’t managed to fully understand what the hell you do.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Descriptive destructor’
By Craig Pearson on January 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- maximiZe : “Nothing about this game is unique.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- borut : “Because of the expense of releasing this content as DLC for all previous Microsoft platforms, as well as current market conditions, we’ve decided to focus ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Kobest : “Not even an inch! :D But joking aside, don't get me wrong, there were some geniune moments in the game. Going into the memories of ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Velko : “I see what you did there.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- 手機殼 : “手機殼... Just to allow you know your website seems a little bit strange on Firefox on my netbook utilizing Linux ....” on As Narbacular Drop Is to Portal