Remember Ravaged? Judged on looks, it’s the result of a scintillating, sensual night of passionate discussion about how it’d be really cool if there was a multiplayer shooter that mixed Battlefield’s raging multiplayer with RAGE’s battlefields. And now, via the natural miracle that is game development, here we are. The new trailer comes as part of something big 2Dawn is “about to kick out the door” (read: probably the beta), and features so many explosions that we may well be in the post-post-apocalypse before this thing is over. Stick around long enough and you’ll also catch a faint, middle-finger-flavored hint of Duke Nukem in there because… I don’t really know. The rest looks quite nice, though. Dig beneath this post’s irradiated ruins to give it a watch.
Posts Tagged ‘Desert Combat’
By Nathan Grayson on April 5th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Death Saved : “Is it me or did they avoid showing the crystals and anything with serious lighting on the PS3 version? Also i pity everyone who is ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- RedViv : “I doubt that the game design can ever match up with how pretty it looks and sounds.” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Esteis : “Chap with the wooden leg is bound to a pirate of some sort, although the only peg-legged one Wikipedia had for me is one François ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Gap Gen : “And shadows just have thieves hiding in them, anyway, ready to steal all your gold coins and candlesticks when their gem goes dark.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- SkittleDiddler : “I didn't make a fat joke. And we're not talking about what Valve's done in the past.” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching