Check it out. Here are twelve (count ‘em!) minutes of hot Deus Ex: Human Revolution footage, courtesy of the overflowing infinite video vat at IGN. Eidos Montreal Director Jean-Francois Dugas shows us around a section of the game located in “Tai Young Medical”, where Jensen is on a critical mission to collect some information from a data core. Why is it always a data core? It’s never data-lollipops or data-bears… Hmm. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Did that guy just sneeze?’
By Lewie Procter on July 6th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- K4S3 : “I am going to post two sentences. One is a response to what exactly half of you wrote, and the other is a response to ...” on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gallery Is So Pretty
- drinniol : “Pirates of the Burning Sea is still kicking along - and newly free of the clutches of Sony.” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- riverman : “seriously, what is the point of a discussion? neither side will convince the other via this forum, so why even bother? I say this as ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- WoundedBum : “Yeah, in fact this whole period is a bit arse if you're a fan on sports on PC. I can think of FIFA, and 2K's ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- lord_strange : “I am one of the PC gamers who does prefer Fifa on the PC rather than on the console, and I'm very disappointed by this. ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version