Just like Holly Genarro’s plane had to circle the airport at Dulles Airport in the 1990 classic Die Hard 2: Rudder Me This, Microsoft’s free-to-play air-to-plane sim Flight is still up in the air. But fret not, fokkers, for Microsoft will be getting all John McLaine on its crew section, and exploding a planeful of terrorists to create runway lights on the 29th of February. That’s when everyone will be touching down on the crunchy snow and into Bruce Willis’s comforting embrace. Er, and the game’s out.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Die Hard’
By Craig Pearson on February 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- 12inchPlasticToy : “They're locked in storage under entry "Vintage reboot", to be rediscovered when new children are bred into the world as new customers. Perhaps it's the ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ResonanceCascade : “Sounds like your vision is augmented. You can turn that off, it's listed as "post processing."” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Phasma Felis : “RPS is probably the best gaming news site on all the internets, has the best commenter culture, and some of the worst comment code I've ...” on The Hawkeneye Initiative: Meteor’s Sexy Poster Mishap
- 12inchPlasticToy : “Yawn Mower 2: the Gardening.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- darkChozo : “Okay, yeah. I'm not at the point where there's multiple tiers of quality, so I didn't realize that could be an issue. For fairness's sake, ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter