The Warthog is the best of the planes. No fancy dog fighting, no high-altitude serenity, just a giant gun and loads of missiles for tearing open stuff on the ground below. Boom! And what better subject for Eagle Dynamics’ next DCS game? (They of helicopter fun times, Black Shark.) Lashings of detail on this new simulation can be found here. Some fancy sim toys in there, including a sprawling mission editor. Even more enticingly, you can get your hands on it now via pre-order, as the store explains here.
Posts Tagged ‘Digital Combat Simulator’
By Jim Rossignol on October 5th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- FurryLippedSquid : “That would fit as Rufus was a poodle and Rommel was a spaniel. So Monty's spaniel called Rommel, Churchill's poodle called Rufus, and Gibson's labrador ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- Glottis1 : “Just realized how much kinect for pc actually costs. Are you kidding, over 200€ I would buy kinect right now, if it would cost 50€.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- KDR_11k : “Gamersgate has some space related stuff at 75% off, mostly indie games but also some classics like MOO2.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “I and a friend used them for Metro: Last Light, and had no trouble. Got the key within minutes.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Reapy : “30 fps is the hold back for using it with that or as a trackir replacement. Might work nice but response at 30fps isn't as ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year