The first trailer for off-road racing sequel Dirt 3 was shown during ESPN’s X-Games coverage last night, and you can see it below. Needless to say, it features Ken Block’s fancy Ford Focus racing about a bit, suggesting different environments for vehicular athletics. Phwoar, eh readers?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘DiRT 3’
By Jim Rossignol on August 1st, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Zogtee : “I loved the first one, but less focus on singleplayer means I'll give this one a miss.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- MrMud : “The behind the scenes trailer shown at the reveal did show a dog in a mocap suit, that was good enough for me.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- John Walker : “Nope, that's not me. I'm sensibly dressed : )” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Mr Coot : “I quite agree. All right-thinking people should recognise that this is a title by Activision. And just flea.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ChaseGunman : “I knew the O'Zombies well. Decent folk, all except the youngest. Whiskey nose on him before he was out of short trousers. Terrible disappointment to ...” on Off To Eat Some Innards: American McGee’s OZombies