Electrical grids? Meh. Highways? Fleh. Civic infrastructure? Poo. If you’re a real SimCity fan, you know it’s all about the disasters that the apathetic world throws your way. You know that something will come, and that you’ll need to deal with it. It’s inevitable. If it’s a worry you’ve had to relate to your psychiatrist, then you need worry no more. This is what you’ve been waiting for: a faux ‘olde’ style trailer showing off the various ways that your Simulated City (5) could be destroyed, and the various avenues open to you to protect it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Disasters’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Jimbo : “Or they just don't assign much value to being able to lend games? And they recognise that whatever value that does have, the absence of ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- lordfrikk : “For a few seconds I thought I'm looking at a screenshot from World of Warcraft, those two look a tad similar to WoW's trolls.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- Geewhizbatman : “So my biggest question revolves around game-time and randomness. Well, I guess it's a Chimera question: What is the average time of a play through ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Archonsod : “Been a while since I saw any cracks for my CPC464 games.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Kaira- : “I don't give the keys to my apartment if I wish to lend a book or a movie to my friend.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature