Disclaimer! I worked with Tom Francis for seven years on PC Gamer, though we rarely made physical contact. There, now that’s out the way I feel better. But even if I hadn’t worked with him, I’d be keen to point out his latest update on Gunpoint to you. Disclaimer! Tom sat beside me for five of those years, sipping his own brewed coffee and saying: “Ahhh, coffee: thriller of tastebuds, lover of tonsils, warmer of tummies. Get in me.”. Gunpoint is Tom’s first game, a 2D world-hacking detective ‘em up. I don’t know when it’ll be finished. I don’t know how much it’ll cost. I do know that it’ll have a level editor, as Tom has released a video showing it off. Disclaimer! it’s below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Disclaimer!’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- callmeclean : “"because I honestly doubt you have that many friends." Because your putting your own sense of humour that you consider "normal" onto everyone else, and ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- Apocalypse : “Just compare the elemental demo for ps4 and pc. Now say again "run circles around a pc" and do it with an honest face ;-) ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- gi_ty : “Brilliant I'm compiling this for a pitch to M Night Shyamalan. I smell a summer blockbuster.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- innociv : “Dota2 is absolutely geared toward being a spectator game. So many of the decisions toward its design, such as the interface, how spell effects look, ...” on Valve Are Releasing A Game
- lord_strange : “"Deus Ex: Human Revolution was an absolute joy". Apart from the boss fights. I still shudder when I think of those. I've never played a ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough