The guys over at PCG noticed that the US Army’s CryEngine-powered “Dismounted Soldier Training System” has two trailers out. Do military training technologies need trailers? Hard to say, unless they are angling to become the third contender for the military manshoots arms race? These trailers are perhaps a little austere to complete with the big boys boombox bombast, but it’s nice and simulatory, as you can see below, so perhaps they could square off with Arma 3.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Dismounted Soldier Training System’
By Jim Rossignol on December 22nd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Bo Steed : “I had that exact same thought. That background even looks more than a little like Orgrimmar.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- dongsweep : “Please stop making racing games with cars in them!” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- jonahcutter : “I'd still take even a single building interior repeated. Two or three entrances, windows and maybe a 2nd floor. It opens up tactical possibilities to ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- e2me2t : “Looking forward to Rezzed ;) Even more so this game, I backed through humble bumble does that qualify for the Alpha?” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Ultra Superior : “Disgusting” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History