This is splendid, and slightly mysterious. Beneath the click is a kind of promo video for DM-Spectrum, an Unreal Tournament 3 deathmatch level by Matt Bradley. He’s created a kind of disco battlefield, which, according to his Vimeo page, he hasn’t yet distributed. It seems that players have to navigate via the disco light flags to find their enemy, but it’s not obvious how that works. I’ve dropped Mr Bradley a line and will report back with more when I know more, or get hold of the map itself. In the meantime, have a look at the intriguing video below.
Posts Tagged ‘dm-spectrum’
By Jim Rossignol on May 20th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- pakoito : “GODDAMNIT CRAIG, PLAY ANY GAMES ALREAD...oh, hello Adam.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- parkesie959 : “I could definately see a Skyrim style Western game, it would be a lot of fun. Bethesda, please!” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- phelix : “So the final stages of cp_dustbowl would have lots of strategic depth, according to you?” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- sockdemon : “http://en.wikipe~ Strikes again!” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Skhalt : “The european server has been merged with the NA one (Gemini) a while back. That means that your old characters will be waiting for you ...” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon