This morning I’ve been playing the demo of first-person physics puzzler, Twin Sector. Here’s a mirror list – it’s about 800mb – and all the installers would appear to have multiple language options. I’d usually link to the GamersHell mirrors, but the file seems to be corrupted in this instance. Also, turn the subtitles off before you start playing, they’re totally out of sync with the voice acting, which is more than enough. Anyway, more thoughts on the game below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘DNS software’
By Jim Rossignol on September 12th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- cloudnein : “They need to fire all their artists. I want to un-see.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- kwyjibo : “Does anyone actually remember Heavy Gear 2? Because it wasn't a stompy robot game at all. It was a stealth robot game. There you are ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Phillip Culliton : “Hmm, maybe it's just the way I play, but I don't micro-manage much. We're always open to feedback, though. Feel free to come by and ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- Prime : “There's on already on the way... ...oh dear god.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Phillip Culliton : “Hi Jorum! I'd suggest dropping by our forums and asking the question. Some folks like our modern games, some folks like our WW2 games, and ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide