Shoot Many Robots has a directness I can appreciate. When I eventually make a game, I’ll call it “Craig Make Gun Bangs”: it will have no story apart from a bit that says “he puts a bullet in his gun” in Comic Sans, and then a few seconds later “bang” spelled out in bullet holes. I reckon Ubisoft will pick it up like they have this four-player Borderlands-esque platform game. Sure, mine won’t have pretty graphics, charm, wit, or be anything more than an idea scribbled in crayon on a cereal packet, but then they already have that in Demiurge’s game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘do robots have feelings?’
By Craig Pearson on February 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Josh W : “Someone give Peter a hug! It's interesting, because knowing what he's said about what he wanted his games to be, I can understand why he ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Lemming : “Tom's success has inspired me to get my procrastinating arse in gear. Well done, Tom!” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- zachforrest : “*snicker*” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Servicemaster : “Whoa! The song Katapult made me GIGGLE. That was a weird feeling. I was all, "triangles what are you doing, oh heehee NO NO heeheeheheee" ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- zachforrest : “ahh you guys should do another huge diary sometime. Can't you get every RPS lag old and new together for something sometime? I'll chuck in ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles