This feels like the polar opposite of what I should be doing, which is playing ultra-graphics RTS World In Conflict. Don’t Look Back is a simplistic, but very tricky, pixel-art platformer by Terry Cavanagh. It’s really well done, and escalates into insanity. You can play it over on Kongregate, and I found it via the mighty TIGSource. Right, time to get back to listening to this and writing about the apparently endless march of strategy games.
Posts Tagged ‘don’t look back’
By Jim Rossignol on March 16th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- kud13 : “low cost of living? shows how much you know. Ukraine's real estate market's ridiculously over-inflated, especially in major cities. Finding a place to live is ...” on Left Hand, Metro Right Hand: 4A On Poor Work Conditions
- F3ck : “...in this one it's his sled.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Gap Gen : “There is only wawn. Or something.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- drvoke : “There are female agents in the original. Why wouldn't there be in a spiritual successor?” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- blackmyron : “Fallout and Metro are both computer games, and both post-apocalyptic - and that's about as far as it goes. And not Land of Ooo? I'm ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light