Thanks to Jun Shen Chia for sending in a link to this first episode of what proposes to be an ongoing series made in Fallout 3, which I’ve posted below. Further episodes can be found here. I have to admit it’s been a while since I’ve paid any attention to the machinima scene, so do feel free to send in other efforts that are out there on the web. This particular piece is by Drakortha Productions, a chap who has done a whole bunch of game movies before now.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘drakortha productions’
By Jim Rossignol on October 7th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Shivoa : “Flawless logic... sorry, I mean trolling.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Donjo : “"Otherwise Valve’s primary occupation seems to be a mad scientist lab somewhere underground while also selling everybody else’s games on their store." I'm ok with ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- harvb : “Been playing this for a few weeks now and have to say it's pretty addictive and well worth a punt. I, however, suck at it.” on There Is No Barrier To The Door Kickers Trailer
- CrispinFister : “I think people are giving it a free ride because they probably played the original while drunk or stoned (or both). The first game was ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Cerius : “Nival's logo at least appears here http://www.youtu~ Since I don't speak russian, I can't say though if this has any relation. Edit: Watching it: Probably ...” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”