Egad, the Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy games are coming! First there was Saga, which we long-ago decided was a bit flimsy and without the detail, colour, or bombast to really grip us. (Contemporary experience may differ.) Now two more strategies claiming to be “massive” have appeared on the RPS radar, and they looking quite different in both tone and execution.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘dreamlords’
By Jim Rossignol on June 16th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- PastyAndUnhealthy : “I played it! It was pretty cool.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- Sizer : “Or maybe I like to think about what I'm writing and get my point across in a cohesive and succinct manner.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Amun : “I know right? It's like buying a copy of Doom and saying, "What? I have to manually kill all these Imps?!"” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- SominiTheCommenter : “The others are a Lada and a Fiat Cinquecento.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- Mustard Wrap : “I personally find sharing with Steam manageable. So long as I trust the person I give my account details to, and they're happy to play ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity