Following a lengthy beta test on the Xbox 360, Alan Wake did rather well on PC. So well that the game’s so far console-only expansion, American Nightmare, will be snort-waking and grasping for its PC teddy bear soon. I learned this in a dream, where I was running through a forest with a flashlight, looking for my PC. When I found it, in a little hollow, it was surrounded by squirrels who appeared to be worshiping it. On the screen was a video of a squirrel on a feeder, spinning around and around and around, the surrounding squirrels were all rapt. Then I was naked for some reason. When I woke, my PC was open at website DSOGaming, where they’ve discovered that the expansion had recently been added to
the Tome of Games Most Foule Steam’s Registry, and it will be bringing about the Time of Blood, Screams, and LEGO coming out soon.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Dreams can come true’
By Craig Pearson on April 24th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Hmm-Hmm. : “I very much doubt that Bungie will ever exist again. Then again, I pretty much gave up on them after the umpteenth iteration of Halo.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Skabooga : “I've always wanted to take a robo-trip through Los Angeles.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- DataVortex : “You can now purchase Word Realms for $11 at http://www.wordr~” on Words With Enemies: Word Realms
- Hmm-Hmm. : “No, please no. I very much doubt that they'll be able to live up to the Bungie-that-was.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- onegear : “I use a hotel address that I stayed at while I was over there on holiday.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision