One of the now free-to-use Unreal Development Kit showcase games is a cute-looking fantasy tower defence game called Dungeon Defense. It’s “a Tower Defense / Action RPG hybrid created entirely within the UDK in just four weeks,” by developers Trendy Entertainment. Apparently it supports four players, and offers a fairly typical tower defence experience, as you defend the dungeon from hundreds of invading monsters. It’s free, too, and you can download it here, so that’s got to be worth a look.
Posts Tagged ‘Dungeon Defense’
By Jim Rossignol on February 5th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- maximiZe : “So if that actually happened in your first game - which is unlikely since you'll be playing with a bunch of other absolute newcomers due ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Fenixp : “Right: MOBAs are not real-time strategy games. MOBAs are much closer to competitive action RPGs. Why on earth would anyone claim a MOBA to be ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Vorphalack : “''Your opinion != fact.'' My opinion is backed up by about 1500 hours of game time. I was quite good when I was playing, and ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- maximiZe : “Wait, what? I'm saying, among other things, that generalizations are stupid.” on The Sunday Papers
- P.Funk : “Here's a hard motherfucking fact of life. The worker, the one who does the hard labour to build your society and all of its amenities, ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update