If you really, really want to besiege dungeons three-at-a-time, then this competition is for you. In celebration of there first being Dungeon Siege, and then two of it, and now three of it, the lovely chaps at Square and Obsidian have provides three sets of all three games for you guys to win. That’s right: Dungeon Siege One, Two, And Three (Count ‘em!) for you to play. They’re Steam codes, too, so if you already have one of the games you could always pass the code along to a chum. That sounds like a decent prize to me, but what to do to win it?
Posts Tagged ‘Dungeon Siege II’
By Jim Rossignol on July 1st, 2011.
By Alec Meer on April 8th, 2011.
Hrm. I’m a pretty wary of pre-ordering games personally – I like to hear at least some reception before I invest in a game – but if you were in the market for Dungeon Siege III anyway, you’ll be very pleased to hear that future-buying it via Steam means you’ll be gifted a free copy of both Dungeon Siege 1 and 2. Which is a pretty good deal – although I rather suspect that the kind of person who would pre-order Dungeon Siege III probably already owns the other games anyway. Still, this would appear to be their first appearance on Steam (if indeed that it how they’re being distributed), so that’s good news. Gradually transforming one’s games library to a purely digital form is forever appealing – I know I’ve a whole bunch of disc-locked games that I wish could instead be summoned from the crowd.
Also, DS3 is confirmed as Steamworks title. More details on that below, like.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Yosharian : “A book != a piece of digital entertainment, analogy fails” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Lawful Evil : “"Nothing lasts for ever, I’m sure in the long distant future when Steam shuts down or Valve becomes pure evil there will be many other ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- nil : “Respecting the ownership claims of others might be more palatable when you own things yourself; but that's rather beside the point.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Lawful Evil : “Exactly. And to repeat: "But Steam is the best. And I thank them for the convenience."” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- fish99 : “Since neither of those will run my games I'll stick with Win7 thanks. And frankly I had no interest in playing Halo 5 on PC ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives