The annoyingly obvious (why didn’t I think of it?) zombie take on Oregon Trail is now out on PC. Properly. Like you pay money and it downloads. The Organ Trail is a cross-country retro romp where you make the decisions that’ll make, but mostly break, the group of survivors as they trip through ruins of America. For something so simple it remains compelling. A hunt for supplies that takes place in zombie-filled cites about to be nuked. Everything is against you.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘dysentery’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Ernesto25 : “"I cannot be the only one who completely hated To the Moon. Forced binary choices in The Walking Dead is one thing, but To the ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Harrington : “Very stupid. It's like that Mel Brooks quote, "Tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- The Random One : “"SPACE HULK SPACE HULK SPACE HULK" "Space Hulk SIR!"” on Hotline Miami 2 Playable At Rezzed
- Widthwood : “Why waste time developing complex system that will only be used in few emergency situations and lead to quickload anyway?” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- tomeoftom : “Oh cool, another of the 99% of mech games that have no relation between the theme of giant robots and the actual game mechanics. What ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War