Blimey, this is a bit more interesting than I was expecting. Dead Space 2‘s multiplayer is a sort of Left 4 Dead type affair, with multiple visored Isaac characters taking on swarms of the nasty necromorph thingies. It’s looking suitably violent and gruesome, with a “coming out of the goddamn walls” aspect that makes these games work. If the team can iron out the flaws from the original and make this multiplayer a smooth ride then we could be in for a treat. Trailer south of here, obviously.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘EA Redwood Shores’
By Jim Rossignol on September 11th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Ultraman1966 : “How can it harder to port? PS3 and Xbox are PowerPC-based but the new consoles (excluding Wii U of course) are also x86 so it ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Lambchops : “Quite nice, surprisingly generous collision detection as well, which is nice in one of these "oh my good the bullets I'm going to die" games. ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Lambchops : “While your view resonates with me I'm not sure punning could be avoided.” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- MichaelPalin : “Yes, yes, nice game and all, but Microsoft has just backpedaled from DRMing disc-based games on the Xbone. What does it say from us PC ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Josh W : “Someone give Peter a hug! It's interesting, because knowing what he's said about what he wanted his games to be, I can understand why he ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman