I understand that retail excitement and stealth aren’t all that compatible, so I’ll allow GOG.com the opportunity to loudly gloat over nabbing Square Enix’s (nee: Eidos) stealthy pair of classics. Both Hitman: Codename 47 and Deus Ex are waiting for your money in exchange for discreet but deadly dalliances.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Eidos4life’
By Craig Pearson on January 26th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- AlwaysRight : “Yeah of course, the main ones I'm using are: T3ndos skyrim redone - Really good overhaul to skyrim, adds loads more skills including a "wayfarer" ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Bostec : “I thought this happens to all MMOs when they launch? Get a big team in, try and polish it up and finish it before the ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Lawful Evil : “Alpha still...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Lawful Evil : “"its about a million times better than vanilla (for me personally)." Not something difficult to achieve, in my opinion. Still, terrible writing, shallow quests, and ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- AngoraFish : “I've spent about the same time in both Rift and GW2 before burning out (~350 hours each). In my view, on balance, Rift is the ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs