Tom’s Guide are reporting that Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls MMO will be announced in May. Here’s the claim: “An industry source that wishes to remain anonymous revealed the name of the new MMO to us, and confirmed that the game would take place a full millennium before The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Using the Elder Scrolls Wiki timeline as a guide, Elder Scrolls Online will likely take place during the “Second Era,” or several hundred years before any of the other Elder Scrolls games. This information was corroborated by two additional sources before publication.” Elderscrollsonline.com has been registered by the company since 2007, and the rumours seem corroborated by ZeniMax and Bethesda hiring for MMO development positions over the last couple of years. It’s a big old maybe.
Posts Tagged ‘Elder Scrolls Online’
By Jim Rossignol on March 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “Did you notice how the new model can "track facial features"? It can read lips!” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “I just realized yesterday when I saw every Unreal game on sale for $10 as a pack that the title that has defined me as ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Grape Flavor : “I would find it rather amusing if at this point anyone actually expects John to give much consideration to basically anything before he fires off ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Grape Flavor : “Excellent post, thank you.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Kadayi : “Reading the article I don't get the sense that any thought has been given to the economies of scale and complexities of production that go ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity