Or perhaps “greetings” followed by a bow, a graceful flourish, and a knowing air of superiority. Something suitably elfish. I don’t really know what they say, but – thanks to a new trailer – I’ve seen them do their pointy eared thing, and I can safely say that they are, in fact, elves. You know the drill: fleet-footed battle prancing, slow-mo flips and twists, and female attire that’d prove woefully inadequate in any battle involving ordinances more powerful than bath foam. It all looks nicely fast-paced and heavy hitting, though. Check out the trailer in this post’s southern reaches, where mortal men fear to tread.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘elves’
By Nathan Grayson on April 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- KenTWOu : “People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they’re looking forward to... Yeah, they so desperately wanted that Half-life 2 didn't get into ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Zap Brannigan : “I think the people in the Flare Path Foxer and pretty much any ARG would disagree with you. Though they are usually in the minority.” on Huh: Steam Adds Trading Cards, Profile XP System
- Nick : “Feeling depressed” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Don Reba : “Valve has no shareholders. Being privately held is a major part of what defines it.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update