This is quite the thing, via Technabob: it’s a case in which to place a laptop, turning it into an arcade machine. The case hooks the laptop up to arcade-style control pad and buttons, while providing an extra slide-out keyboard beneath the main cabinet so that you can still use it as a PC. Frustratingly, this doesn’t yet appear to be a commercial project, and instead is simply a demo project by this chap. As casemods go, this is both practical (if you’re an arcade nerd) and awesome, and totally should be a commercial thing. There’s a video of it being demonstrated in action beneath the click.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Envador’
By Jim Rossignol on January 6th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- bongosabbath : “Gundam mod pls.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- elevown : “What because he's talking about this game as opposed to another one ive never heard of? Why are YOU pushing proc world? YOU are the ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- elevown : “Go be a moron somewhere else. There ARE a few game clips in the first video- and the second longish video is ENTIRELY game footage!” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- Grover : “I think Ubi is getting much better at bite sized game play that embraces being a game. Tyranny of Washington, Blood Dragon, Juarez now. I ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- bongosabbath : “"WE LOVE TRAINS BECAUSE TRAINS ARE AWESOME." - http://www.thede~ They've gotten my approval.” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update