I’ve been keeping an eye on Code Avarice’s Paranautical Activity. The right one. It has become rather skewed after a month of watching my second monitor, always staring off to the side, never blinking, never doing whatever it is eyes do when they’re not staring or blinking. Not crying. Definitely not crying. Thankfully, there’s now something to show you of this fast-paced FPS roguelike. There are bullets and voxels. In the meantime, I’m about to blink. Wish me luck.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Eris’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- cloudnein : “With age comes the wisdom to know when your aspirations are beyond your abilities. Something about this trailer smacks of a lack of that wisdom. ...” on Lost Spirits of Kael Is A Peculiar Thing
- rapchee : “are you really "hear"? :3” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- TheBarringGaffner : “Hoping this turns out well, I haven't really played a game with the same feel as Morrowind since, well, Morrowind.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Convolvulus : “The information is hard to acquire, i.e., elusive.” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- elevown : “Me too :) I want to play stardew valley more than any AAA game in development atm.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More