Fancy-lookin’ side-scrolling shooter A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda has a demo out. Apparently “you are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot.” So that sounds exciting. There are also massive explosions, boss-battles, and lots of running, jumping, and shooting, as you might expect from this kind of thing. For the purposes of your education, I’ve posted a trailer of the game in action below. There are combos and such.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Extend Studio’
By Jim Rossignol on January 20th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- BobbyDylan : “I have to admit, watching the crashing launch of the Xbone makes me fall all warm and fuzzy inside!” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- BobbyDylan : “SO, when I come home, will the "eye" turn red and say "Good morning, Dave". And then try murder me in my sleep?” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- mchaza : “Congrats to the winners! my ludum dare entry Rebound (www.creativelyb~ came 31st yet generated a insane amount of traffic and got my dropbox account suspended. ...” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- Drake Sigar : “That's what I tend to do. Let the fools rush in and buy the game on release, then buy the DLC, then buy the ultimate ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- Kollega : “I think the point is to watch the people when they're in front of the TV and tailor advertisements to the audience - i recall ...” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC