Welcome aboard Microsoft Flight gfwlivesetup_4d5308d2e0000001_DIR.exe. Our free-to-play sim set in the skies of Hawaii, but we’ve been redirected to land on a strip near Tim Stone’s house. He’ll be trimming the review rudder for us sometime this week. We offer complimentary Big Island, planes and missions. Drinks and light refreshments, such as additional landscapes, planes and missions, can be purchased from our Marketplace. If you’ll look out your window to the left, you’ll see the launch trailer. And on the right, that black mountain spitting blood-red lava into the air, engulfing the ‘Limping Kitten Cattery’ in choking, sulfurous, acid rain is GFWL Mountain. There’s no way to avoid it. The stick has locked. We’re going innnnnnnnn!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘f2p. Microsoft’
By Craig Pearson on February 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Urthman : “Even if you had the resources, I'm not sure adding interiors would be worth adding an extra year's wait for the game to come out. ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Convolvulus : “Because the studio is based in Huntsville, Alabama, I'm going to assume it comprises kids who decided they didn't want to leave Space Camp and ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- subedii : “Isn't this the dude who wrote the Eurogamer article on "loving the crunch", where he enthusiastically gushes about how awesome crunching and working insane hours ...” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- Dervish : “Animation is not great.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- UmmonTL : “Is it?” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August