Renegade-X is a reworking of the original, awful Command & Conquer: Renegade, Westwood’s ambitious FPS with RTS acne. I’m downloading the just released short single-player preview, “Operation Black Dawn”, from the official torrent, and we’ll make brain thinks into words about its UDK-based goodness another day. In the meantime, here’s the download link and video, strategically placed below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘fanmade’
By Craig Pearson on January 30th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Ninja Foodstuff : “Thank god for fucking EULAs, the world would be complete anarchy without them. I mean, it's a good thing I get to read a48 page ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- JP : “http://www.ubunt~ http://www.apple~ Choose. But do something.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Shodex : “No-Surrender-Hob~ is a pretty good way to describe the way I play NEO Scavenger.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Phendron : “The problem with freedom in the gaming industry is that the core consumer market is a placid, shortsighted, unconscious lot. The nature of the industry ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- paranoidandroid42 : “So what am I suggesting? That we should all boycott these systems? But then we’d not have access to so many games we want to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature