Okay, so literal titles sometimes work. Especially portmanteaus, and doubly especially for Crashtastic, because it’s like the two words that have gone into making the game name have crashed, but instead of blood and screaming, the noise of twisted metal grinding up people, the inevitable insurance claims and the flashbacks, the crash has resulted in a word that means we realise just how Crashy and Fantastic this indie game could be. Well, that’s my reading of it, anyway. Crashtastic is a game about the fantastic world of crashes. You build up a vehicle for your robot to crash. Fantastic video is here.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘fantastic’
By Craig Pearson on February 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Sami H : “Correct, the board game is based on the second war (and the video game is based on the board game), so no Black Templars. Nobody ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- neonordnance : “initial thoughts: -OH HELL YES -slitherine are well regarded; this could be rock solid -please respect the lore -hopefully it won't zoom out too much, ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- MadMatty : “Cool game! In the fixes category id love to see this problem being solved: since the Landing craft is almost completely symmetrical, i was having ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- Nathan_G : “Sure, there are a lot of platformers out there. A LOT. But this one is super pretty, and that's enough to get my attention. Looks ...” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Jorum : “Could be very interesting if they put the work in. The setting has lots of scope - immense vehicle battles in deserts, brutal city fighting, ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon