Disclaimer: I am rubbish at this. Terrible. Watching me attempt to get my head around Involuntary Runner is like watching a monkey build an atom bomb. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t accidentally set myself on fire as I clumsily attempt to coax my runner into action. The goal is simple: you have a runner, a man who you have to help run as far as he can. I’ll bet you’re waiting for a twist to come, yeah? Well here it is: you don’t directly control the runner, but you do have to keep his organs in good health. That means maintaining a steady rate of breathing, heart beat, while making sure he eats his food and controls his emissions. Yes, that last word means exactly what you think it means. Farts!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘farts! teehee’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- NathanH : “The thing is that reading 500 pages of advanced mathematics that haven't been written with the purpose of communicating well is basically pure pain.” on The Sunday Papers
- WrenBoy : “@Cinek I named my firstborn after a BSG character so I guess Im foolishly biased. Agree with Werthead on the quality arc though.” on The Sunday Papers
- Werthead : “It's a well-written article, but it's based on nostalgia. Also, it talks very well about TNG's strengths (and some of its flaws), but it doesn't ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Cinek : “Which is kinda silly, cause I always thought all these mathematicians out there should be to do something actually useful instead of floating in safe ...” on The Sunday Papers
- WrenBoy : “@bluebomberman Voyager is certainly rubbish. On that we, the world and his mother can agree.” on The Sunday Papers