I just spotted this exquisite little game by Adam Saltsman over on Offworld. Fathom starts with blistering chip-core-fuelled platform battling and… well, there’s a little surprise waiting in there, which I couldn’t possibly spoil. It might seem a little confusing, and it is cryptic, but all the clues are there. Oh, just go play it – and beware of spoilers in the comments, please.
Posts Tagged ‘fathom’
By Jim Rossignol on May 19th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- sinister agent : “Oh, I had no idea either, but it was obvious that "Pollito" wasn't who she was claiming to be. Whether that meant she was possessed ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Vorphalack : “''Is really easy to kill a spy with DR.'' Only if the spy isn't using the DR at the time.....or is just really bad. The ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Noise : “Though I personally think DS9 is the best trek series, I feel I must mention that Voyager is awesome 90s Star Trek. So much fun ...” on The Sunday Papers
- iavblog75 : “6... A work of a harvest,precisel~ because of your troublesome writing, we can feel so much weal, learn more our own understanding of their. The ...” on Quasi-Free Ubisoft Games
- derbefrier : “yes buy darksouls I need more noobs to invade :D also dont forget the mods : DSfix to fix the resolution http://blog.meta~ DSCfix so that ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back