This is an outrage! Mice – who scientists believe don’t care about games at all – now have access to a first-person shooter style virtual reality system. Where is our all-encompassing virtual reality kit? We were promised them back in the Nineties and we’re still having to make do with screens, desks and chairs… and sometimes funny goggles. It’s not good enough. You can check out the blatant favouritism towards mice in the video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘ffs mice’
By Jim Rossignol on October 15th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- zachforrest : “Bungie are obsessed with obsessed with militaristic schmaltz and pomp. Cringed myself through every game since Halo 1.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Barberetti : “Fried onions and Coleman's English mustard.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Leaufai : “The newest version (2.0.8) can do that now though.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- G_Man_007 : “I'm getting an Orcs Must Die! tang from that trailer.” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- analydilatedcorporatestyle : “Bollocks, it's to do with the Mouse and Keyboard and the advantages therein” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC