Would David Fincher’s Se7en be any better if the revelation at the end was that the box contained a pile of indie games for almost no money at all? It would certainly be less psychologically damaging to Brad Pitt to discover the Lovecraft inspired platformer Eversion in there instead of (a box of fluffy kittens for sale – spoiler ed). And while he lived happily ever after he could think back to that lovely day when he and Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey all hung out in a dusty field playing indie games. That’s the power of cheap indie games, people: they make you forget someone killed loads of people in really horrible ways.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Fibrillation’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Xyvik : “No, 35% is an excellent deal as an author. And it's an excellent deal just about anywhere in the creative community where you make your ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- The Random One : “That article (and the linked documentary) about the eternal mapmaker is absolutely beautiful. Now I keep imagining towns in the middle of farmland being swallowed ...” on The Sunday Papers
- lameudgha : “Here is it: http://leviathyn~” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- lameudgha : “Can’t really talk about Bender and TF2 without this: http://www.youtu~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- lameudgha : “The modelers of the original versions of the hats get a cut of the profits, too. Everyone (except Kollega) wins!http://www.~” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update