No good ever comes from having a creaky old lady narrator. Take Helm’s Hold, a healing monastery in Cryptic’s upcoming Neverwinter MMO. Its original purpose is to wipe magical curses from the afflicted. A noble place. A safe place. Then the portentous, wobbly narrator starts to speak and you know she’s basically invoking trouble. Fiendish cultists have taken over, and now all the people are suffering with itchy magic skin. The recording studio was probably built on an ancient shark burial ground, and her script was likely scrawled on the back of the pattern of the Turin Shroud. Do everyone a favour: take a lozenge and check for bones sticking out the ground whenever you’re at a recording session. Neverwinter was such a nice place before you came along.
Posts Tagged ‘Fiendish Cultists!’
By Craig Pearson on October 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- onegear : “Sounds like it'd be a laugh to play with a mate, has it got local co-op (split-screen)?” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- jjman : “I just signed up today and had no problems. Though the 20% code can't be stacked - it does apply to the highest cost item ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- brulleks : “Nor here. I've been using it for years, bought most of my games through them in the past two, and never had a single problem. ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Delusibeta : “I'd put them in a similar class as ShopTo: legit but could do with a better website.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Bostec : “Yeah its fine, UK here, no problems, I have brought DMC, Tomb Raider and Hitman from them. They sent the key within 10 mins each ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision