Blue notes that Firebase’s exquisite scrolling shooter Orbitron: Revolution is making its way to the PC system for explosions and fun times. There’s no date yet, but the devs boasts that they have the PC version running at 60fps at 1920×1080. That is moderately fast! Like an elite frame-rate making game thing, or something. What? It is early on Saturday. Look: Orbitron: Revolution, which has already appeared on the console boxes for some reason, is a very pretty curved Defender/Uridium sort of thing going on. Those are things we like.
Posts Tagged ‘Firebase Industries’
By Jim Rossignol on January 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- LennyLeonardo : “MASSIVE REGIONS.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Curundir : “From the ground-up? Two-person team? Seriously? I'm sorry but that's just too hipster for me. I'm not that young anymore. Also: because. (huh?)” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- Dominic White : “To those saying that Rising is a 'parody' of Metal Gear, I think you might have missed the part where Metal Gear has made fun ...” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- RedViv : “Good for the PC-only people. It really is a splendidly fun game. Now, if success here means they might actually get Vanquish on the PC, ...” on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Revenges On PC
- Ninja Dodo : “Yes because another perspective than your own is automatically propaganda. Hello cognitive bias!” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More