What do William H. Bonny and Craig T. Pearson have in common? Well, there are many things. Emilio Estevez has played us both in movies, we’re both wanted by 18th century law, Martin Sheen is our dad, and we were both killed by Pat Garret. But I have Billy The Kid beat, because I appear to have been mysteriously resurrected in the body of a pacifist games journalist, and can carry on the carnage in freebie multiplayer offline shooter Fistful Of Gun, while he is doomed to forever be remembered for starring in a terrible film about Dracula. Check mate, Kiddo.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Fistful of Gun’
By Craig Pearson on January 9th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- mgd26 : “Ty! Part of me thought they were losing those skills. Is it a strictly random chance to gain a skill through play?” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Astrosaur : “This isn't a new concept. Shadow Physics and Perspective have already covered this. The dev's of Shadow Physics gave up because there wasn't enough there ...” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- hitnrun : “but it would have to be exact, no additions and no omissions.” Good luck with that. I understand they did some decent ports (albeit with ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- buxcador : “Rossignol: please, do not hear the rants about houses interiors. Unless they are as compelling as Skyrim dungeons, that's pointless. Better focus on fun gameplay.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- hitnrun : “I don't mean to bash Square fans - at least not for such a harmless reason as this - but their insistence on sucking out ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August