Counter-Strike getting a rejigging comes at an interesting time, because it coincides with the closed beta of a new team-combat game (I originally typo’d “tram combat”, which sounds a lot more interesting) being developed by members of the original CS team, including Minh Le, or Gooseman. Tactical Intervention, for that is the name of the game, is taking signups now, and the beta is apparently set for launch on 28th of May. Can the world support another team-based tactical shooter? Well, yeah, probably. Footage below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘FIXKorea’
By Jim Rossignol on May 17th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- pac0master : “Woops ....” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- pac0master : “My fault. i broke some part of the bow by accident in the video. The new model i will release later on will not.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- pac0master : “I would like to thanks RPS for the nice review of my Game. You helped us so much, tons of people come and donated over ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- pac0master : “The ship will sink faster and will create debris and some kind of air bubble as it sink. :3” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Panda Powered : “Don't forget fish moving away as you swim near them! That requires transistors and at least several shader techniques not existing in current hardware.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery