That’s more fully destructible objects than any man can destroy, surely! But that’s what Strategy First are claiming for the third Flatout racing game, which is out on the 13th. More importantly, perhaps, you can do some of that thousands of destruction with monster truck races, which sounds like a killer selling point for a racing game, if ever I have seen one. No word on a demo, but it would be a shame if it didn’t have one. Trailer with hilarious music below!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Flatout 3’
By Jim Rossignol on December 7th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- John Connor : “They're going to release a spinoff for the PC where you manage spreadsheets and call it Destiny 514.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- ostrich160 : “Im sorry, but however awesome this can be I just wont get into it. We dont need any more zombie survival games. Im a games ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- Low Life : “And what do you base that claim on?” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Low Life : “Soon they can combine all their efforts into a single simulator MMO, the World Simulator 2015.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- wonderingmonster : “Pedantry: it's periapsis, not parapsis.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program