Welcome aboard Microsoft Flight gfwlivesetup_4d5308d2e0000001_DIR.exe. Our free-to-play sim set in the skies of Hawaii, but we’ve been redirected to land on a strip near Tim Stone’s house. He’ll be trimming the review rudder for us sometime this week. We offer complimentary Big Island, planes and missions. Drinks and light refreshments, such as additional landscapes, planes and missions, can be purchased from our Marketplace. If you’ll look out your window to the left, you’ll see the launch trailer. And on the right, that black mountain spitting blood-red lava into the air, engulfing the ‘Limping Kitten Cattery’ in choking, sulfurous, acid rain is GFWL Mountain. There’s no way to avoid it. The stick has locked. We’re going innnnnnnnn!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘flight’
By Craig Pearson on February 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “you and I” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “Exploitative? Even if the creators get “only” 30%, how much do you think they would earn if they modeled those hats, maps etc. for use ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- KingVrox : “Really? The part at the motel was, in my opinion, one of the weakest parts of the series. Using a pillow to muffle a gunshot, ...” on Telltale On ‘Weird’ Experiments, Revisiting Comedy
- TreuloseTomate : “Well, TF2 is still fun. But it's a different game than what has been released over 5 years ago.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Earl-Grey : “Oh Craig already owns Dark Souls, the swine. He just brazenly refuses to listen to sense. ...but we still love him, bless him.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back