The best thing about Force: Leashed’s cheeky name, a riff on the mediocre Star Wars ‘Unleashed’ series, is that the game is y) better than the Star Wars game, and z) has nothing to do with Midi-chlorians or Keira Knightly cosplaying as Natalie Portman. It’s more fun and not tainted: a free, first-person puzzle game where you bend rockets using gravitational dongles.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Force: Leashed’
By Craig Pearson on August 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I think that officially makes it a witch.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Audiocide : “Different for the sake of different isn't necessarily a good thing. There are a bunch of games with zombies out there, but the genre doesn't ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- CrispinFister : “You know, it's almost as if people are deliberately taking advantage of the fact that 99% of humanity is stuck inside a massive nostalgia-circle~ or ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Zenicetus : “"The combat was almost identical the entire way through" I think that's what made me quit somewhere in the middle, after one of those big ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- kalirion : “http://groupees.~ $1 to get: Patrician IV Steam Special Edition + Rise of a Dynasty DLC (Steam) Slam Bolt Scrappers (Steam) Fairy Boom Freesia (Steam, Desura, ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision