I can see a future where city planner is the new footballer. There’s a preponderance of browser-based city building games about, so easy to play, so right there, pretty soon Sky will have channels dedicated to them. Mark my words: in ten years people will be swapping blueprint stickers and the front page of the newspapers will be full of zoning scandals. Innogames‘s Forge Of Empires is one such game, and they’ve decided to let you have a shot of their upcoming strategy game. All you need is the browser you’re reading this on, an e-mail, a name, and the ability to make a password.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Forge Of Empires’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Elevory : “I'm actually quite fond of the sprinting/melee mechanism. For whatever reason, it comes across as intuitive to my mind. What bothers me, however, are the ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- PikaBot : “And without Valve providing the platform and audience for them, the time they spent on it would net them exactly zero dollars. Thirty percent is ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- TwwIX : “The show is decent but the game is pretty fucking lackluster and lacks any cohesive structure or meaningful content. It's hardly an MMO. It's a ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- David Bliff : “What don't you like? It's not the easiest thing to learn but I think the game is incredibly compelling.” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- David Bliff : “Confirmed: Reus is amazing. It's definitely deeper and a little less approachable than other recent god games like From Dust. But it really is more ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play