The Gears of War mod team who were trying to make a Terminator shooter have switched their efforts over to UDK, and the results are pretty fancy. You can check out their video, below, or actually go and play the thing by grabbing it from their Moddb page. I’ve not had a chance to look at it yet (Alien Swarm to play) but you won’t need UDK installed to make it work, so why am I mentioning it? A mystery. Also there are some fiddles in the install instructions, so pay attention.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘FPS Terminator’
By Jim Rossignol on July 20th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Jason Moyer : “Sombitch that looks good.” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Wret : “I've been playing. Still has stability issues though which hampers my enthusiasm abit. However the LARGE and MYTHICAL engine update/upgrade/"~ of some sort" that is ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- Soldancer : “I'm American and the biggest problem as far as I see it is one of visibility. The "canon" of known traditional board games is basically: ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Berzee : “Call of WAR-ez: FACEslinger” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- tk421242 : “The video of boarding up the windows was nice to see but what really was cool was the clip of taking the same 2x4s and ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update