The latest IndieRoyale bundle includes FPS/RTS hybrid Nuclear Dawn, side-scrolling platformer puzzler Max & The Magic Marker, beautiful puzzler Fractal, and also psychedelic shooter Super Crossfire, which is appearing on PC and Mac for the first time. Quite the selection! There’s also a chiptune bonus for paying more than the minimum. The bundle is available for the next four-and-a-bit days. As ever on IndieRoyale, it’s a PWYW, but there’s a minimum price which goes up as more people buy.
Posts Tagged ‘Fractal’
By Jim Rossignol on January 6th, 2012.
By Kieron Gillen on May 31st, 2010.
I think it was Schizoslayer who pointed me at this, but I only had a chance to play it now. It’s Fractal, and it’s really quite neat puzzler from the makers of Auditorium. The idea is simply you have a limited number of new hexes to push into a grid, which displaces all the other ones. Form larger hexes formed of smaller ones to score points. Elegant and looks great. There’s a web-demo for you to play, but the full version will cost you fifteen dollars. GO FOOTAGE!
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I once had a game in which my Boyz managed to get the first shot of the game (with an 'Eavy Bolta, back when Orks ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- MadMatty : “Lord C is right as always :) its still not barffest, the GW stuff. Prices have gone waaay up tho, but arguably quality of the ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- MadMatty : “i kno were niche, but a lot of us kinda enjoyed making the little buildings, painting and converting the models... but i gave up on ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- hitnrun : “"what’s to stop the PC one from pitching a fit unless it’s hooked up to a Windows 8 machine?" Probably the fact that they want ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “The world is not ready for my nudity.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year