If you are Pvt. Leonard ‘Gomer Pyle’ Lawrence, then StarCraft Master is Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, shouting GG sarcastically into your face to prepare for the horrors of
Vietnam StarCraft II multiplayer. Masters is a mod that’s just gone live on Battle.net with 30 challenges carefully curated to mimic strategies you’ll use when you click that terrifying button that takes you online. You may not like it, but the more you hate it the more you will learn micro-mangement skills and build queues. Do you Larvae understand?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Full Metal Jacket Spoilers’
By Craig Pearson on March 5th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Grape Flavor : “It's not about cost, it's about entitlement. Sure, you could wait till a game is on sale for $5, or you could buy it full ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- ResonanceCascade : “And both have the most amazingly tedious ability to get PC gamers to remind us all how rubbish they are any time they get mentioned, ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- nil : “"First sale doctrine" ring any bells?” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- x3m157 : “I'm Goro get this, I've been Cyrax-ly Liu Kang for a game like this for a while. Mortal Kombat Shao Kahn be fun! Unless of ...” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- MadTinkerer : “Mind the spam, folks! Damn, these bots are getting good.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives