German developers Radon Labs have turned their attention from RPGs to turn-based Battle Isle type strategy, with their new game Future Wars. Assuming your weekend isn’t already crammed full of pre-ordained game action then you might want to check out the first five levels of the game, here. It’s a mere 325mb of demo.
Posts Tagged ‘future wars’
By Jim Rossignol on March 20th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Grape Flavor : “There is no right for you to redistribute someone else's copyrighted work. It is entirely a fictitious and fallacious creation of your own mind. That ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Grape Flavor : “Oh yes, we know, John, and I respect you much the less for it. God forbid someone block your precious ads - the injustice of ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- odgaf : “the games industry is a disgrace im an older gamer, one of the ones who supported the games industry from the late 70s when digital ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- jrodman : “Our debit cards take the money out of our accounts on purchase as well, but they have a VISA logo.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- malkav11 : “You're missing a key caveat of Kindle lending. Namely, that you can only do it once -ever- per book. (And only do it at all ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature